Many of those who follow the natural nootropic stack trend have heard of Doxiderol. Those who have been looking for a natural alternative for Adderall or even natural mood enhancers have been trying to figure out what this product is all about. It is vital to know more about a product before trying it out and that is what this article is all about.
Why is Doxiderol such a hot topic these days? What is in it? Does it really work?
Those are just some of the question this quick review is about to answer. We have done the scrutinizing for you so you have less digging to worry about.
What is Doxiderol?
Doxiderol is a supplement for cognitive enhancement manufactured by Mentis Laboratories. It is a product that is meant for adults seeking to improve focus, memory, as well as mental energy. It is commonly used by college students and professionals in mentally tasking careers such as medicine, finance, and law.
Doxiderol is a non-prescription supplement, which is why it does not really require an FDA approval. Although it does not bear the seal of approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration, Mentis Laboratories maintains that the ingredients and production process are of utmost quality so that Doxiderol can deliver the following results:
- Better mental focus
- Heightened attention span
- Increased memory and recall
- More energy
How does Doxiderol Work?
The makers of Doxiderol boast of the Doxiderol ingredients being of “high quality”, “powerful” and “safe blend”. Let us take a closer look at the ingredient list to see how Doxiderol actually works:
- Vinpocetine – tagged as the “Viagra for the brain”, this is derived from the Vinca minor periwinkle plant and it increases the blood flow to the brain. Increased blood flow enables better cerebral functioning, increases focus and information retention.
- Bacopa – an Ayurvedic herb that increases learning capacity and acts as an antioxidant for the brain
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) – amino acid aids in energy production and has antioxidant properties to prevent deterioration of brain cells
- L-Theanine – It is usually found in green tea; this help boost mood, reduce stress as well as increase the levels of serotonin, dopamine and GABA; it also lessens the possible negative effects of caffeine
- Caffeine – It is commonly found in tea, coffee, and in chocolates. It stimulates the nervous system, increases alertness, as well as speeds up activity with energy surge. There is only a little caffeine in Doxiderol and L-Theanine cancels out its addictive effects so it is perfect in this blend.
- Citicoline (CDP-Choline) – naturally occurring chemical that helps in neuron signals, and dopamine receptors. It has been found to help those with attention deficit disorder (ADD).
- It also contains Vitamins B5, B6, and B12 which are essential for proper brain functioning.
Those who are familiar with other nootropics would be surprised to see that the Doxiderol formula does not have Huperzine A and DMAA. Also, the new Doxiderol blend is 915mg with increased Vinpocetine, Bacopa and Acetyl L-Carnitine. The changes made in terms of formulation are said to make it safer, avoid the possibility of tolerance and deliver better results.
Although Doxiderol is great as a pure nootropic stack, those who want to use it as an Adderall alternative may find that it is not that strong of a stimulant. The good news is that Doxiderol is a supplement that can be stacked with other smart drugs such as Piracetam, Noopept, and Sunifiram.
Is Doxiderol Safe?
Doxiderol reviews have been favourable over at many nootropic forum sites and even on Amazon. Doxiderol is regarded as a safe supplement for as long as the recommended dosage is followed. Some of the vital reminders for Doxiderol include:
- It is only for adults.
- It is not for pregnant or lactating women
- It must never be combined with alcohol.
- In terms of Doxiderol vs. Adderall, Adderall is much stronger in terms of providing focus. This is why it is suggested to stack Doxiderol with other nootropics to get the effect like Adderall.
- Recommended dose is 2 pills at a time and not exceeding 3 pills in a day.
Pros of Doxiderol
- The initial effect can be felt as fast as 15 minutes after intake. Significant effects on memory and focus can be really felt in a couple of days.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The effects build up over time without creating a dependency on it.
- Effects can last from 4 hours onwards.
- Enhances mood and gives a feeling of euphoria
- No feeling of “crash” on days when you don’t take it
- Does not require prescription
- Falls in the mid-range in terms of supplement price
- No reported negative Doxiderol side effects
Cons of Doxiderol
- Its full effects will be felt around 6 weeks so it is best to take it way ahead of time if you are preparing for an important exam.
- Hard to find in other parts of the world
- Not readily available in some stores
- Some experience jitters due to caffeine content
Because Doxiderol is commonly used as a study supplement, most of the reviews on it focus on the positive short-term effects in terms of focus, recall, and productivity. However, those who have tried other higher-end nootropics say that in terms of long term effects, Doxiderol falls short because there is a tendency for the effects to wear off if the dosage is lessened or stopped.
Doxiderol is also often said to be very similar to Focus Boost in terms of effects and ingredients. It is only cheaper by a few. Another critique would be the absence of effects on clarity and dreaming, improved stamina for athletic and sexual performance, and more hours of overall feeling of wellness which is common for other nootropics with similar high-grade ingredients.
Those who felt that Doxiderol seems less effective are commonly those who did not give this supplement enough time to generate full effects. The lesson here? Manage your expectations well. If you want to feel long term effects, you really have to keep at it for at least 6 weeks and if it is just good short-term recall, you will be fine taking Doxiderol for just a couple of weeks.
Where is Doxiderol Available?
Doxiderol in stores are sold for about $35 for a 30 capsule bottle and $79 for a 90 capsule bottle, the latter being enough to last you one if you take 2-3 pills a day. Doxiderol, like other over the counter study pills can be found at GNC, Walmart, Vitamin Shoppe, and Walgreens. Online it can be found at Amazon, its official website (www.Doxiderol.com) and other online nootropic shops.
Purchasing directly from Mentis Laboratories via the Doxiderol website obviously has its perks such as:
- Free shipping
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Up to 25% discount on bulk order (90 day supply)
- Occasional coupon codes
At time, bloggers on nootropics and those online websites on smart drugs also offer coupon codes and discounts on Doxiderol but there it is not a 100% certain occurrence. At least with the manufacturer’s guarantee, you know what you are really getting into.
So after reading all that information perhaps the most important question that needs to be answered at this point is “Should I go ahead and buy Doxiderol?” In addition, the appropriate answer would be this – it depends on what benefit you are looking for.
Doxiderol does what it says it does – improve focus and memory. If you are hoping to increase your concentration in preparation for a big exam, you need to keep focused for a presentation or performance within the day, you want to feel less overwhelmed with the daily demands of work or school, then Doxiderol is well worth your time and money. However, if you want to prevent the early onset of cognitive decline, you want better lucid dreams, you need a pill that makes you more productive for a longer period of time, you are not a fan of caffeine or you need a strong attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD) medication then Doxiderol may not be the best fit for you. Having to stack Doxiderol with racetams and other nootropics will just mean additional costs whereas you can get other stronger supplements instead.
Have there been many success stories with Doxiderol? Yes. Have there been people who did not like it? Yes. And that happens with any other nootropic. So again, it depends on what you really need and want.
But hear this, if you are like the most who seek to know other nootropics until you find the right one for you, Doxiderol is worth a try. It is all-natural and safe so there really is not much to worry about. We are all different people so what does not work for one may be just the thing another is looking for. Doxiderol does not cost a ton compared to others so a trial bottle would not break the bank. Just order more if you find that it works well for you.