Nitrovit is advertised as a non-prescription Adderall substitute, and also as a natural brain-boosting supplement. In this article, we will be discussing how each ingredient in Nitrovit adds brain-boosting properties to this nootropic supplement. If you want to have a detailed look into this supplement and its performance, check out our complete review of Nitrovit here.
What are the ingredients of Nitrovit?
The CEO and founder, Archie Marks, was inspired to create an alternative to commonly prescribed ADD medicine, select the ingredients in Nitrovit. The main ingredients of Nitrovit are:
- Acety L-Carntine (ALCAR)
- Alpha GPC
- Alpa-Lipoic Acid (ALA)
- Bacopa Leaf Powder
- Huperzine A
- Rhodiola Extract
- Oat Straw
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Panax Gingseng
- Ginkgo Biloba
Though at first glance these ingredients can seem complicated, or even like complete gibberish, they are actually easy to understand once they are broken down.
The Big Three
The top three ingredients are ALCAR, Alpha GPC, and ALA.
ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in the body, this is extremely important to note-ALCAR is not a foreign agent being ingested by you, rather it is naturally occurring within your own body. ALCAR enhances both alertness and mental energy and works to provide more efficient brain function.
The next of the “big three” is Alpha GPC, this a supplement form of choline. But what makes Alpha GPC (L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) stand apart is that is the most accepted by the body and utilized by the body for the best effects. Alpha GPC works to counteract “brain fog” and enhance memory and information recall. Alpha GPC also works to fight again brain disease, making it an even more vital supplement.
Finally, there is ALA(Alpha-lipoic acid). ALA is most commonly known for boosting metabolism and increasing energy levels. However, recent research suggests it also shows promise in preventing age-based cognitive decline and slowness.
The other ingredients that follow all work in tandem with the big three to promote and create better mental performance. Most of the ingredients are actually naturally occurring plants, vitamins, and more that are found in nature and then cultivated in the lab.
- Bacopa Leaf Powder is a herb that has been shown to deliver long lasting benefits to memory. It also works to promote dopamine and serotonergic systems (the happy hormones!).
- Huperzine A is a dietary supplement for memory support. Intensive clinical trials have reported clarity of mind and improved memory.
- Rhondiola Extract originates in the mountains of Siberia and works to defend the body from various diseases while promoting and protecting general health. Specifically for the brain, it helps enhance attention, memory, and even fosters creativity.
- Oat Straw provides a slight euphoria and generates positive feelings when used. It, additionally, provide a substantial (non-caffeinated) energy boost.
- Vinpocetine is reported to cerebral blow flow enhancing effects, and possibly even neuroportective effects as well. It is an often used drug in Eastern Europe for the treatment of issues of the blood vessels supplying blood flow to the brain, as well as age-related memory impairment issues.
- Vitamin B6 is one of the essential vitamins that human require for survival, so if it sounds familiar it’s because it should be familiar and part of your daily diet! It boosts the immune system and also is one of the ways the body is able to convert carbs to energy. Simply stated, the more B6 you have the more energy you have.
- Vitamin B12, again, if this vitamin is ringing a bell it’s because it is one of the most vital vitamins for human survival. It has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier and allows effects on the brain and body to be more pronounced. It also greatly reduces brain fog and even directly counteracts Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Panax Ginseng is known to many around the world as “true ginseng”. It is a powerful, all natural nootropic that improves mental performance, enhances the user’s moods, and also works as a neuroprotectant. If that sounds like heavy duty for one ingredient, you’re right!
- Ginkgo Biloba works in tandem with Panax Ginseng to become a powerhouse of a nootropic. Lauded as America’s best-selling herbal supplement, Ginkgo Biloba is used in a variety of different supplements. It works in two simple ways, first to improve blood flow and also it works as a natural MAO inhibitor, which enhances the sensation of mental energy and works to banish anxiety and depression symptoms!
Non-Proprietary Blend Supplement
It is of interest to also note that Neuro Laboratories opted out of Proprietary Blend. Because of this you, the buyer, know exactly what you are getting in terms of the milligrams of each specific ingredient. They are not interested in selling a product, they are truly interested in helping their customers by offering the best, top quality, ingredients available.
Nitrovit’s new formula offers an alternative to prescribed ADD medicine. The Nitrovit tablet provides increased blood flow to the brain, which strengthens the neurotransmitters. By strengthening neurotransmitters, you increase blood flow to the brain thus avoiding a ‘brain drain’ and increasing cognitive function.
Additionally, Nitrovit also works to break down lipofuscin which slow the flow of blood to the brain. This then rejuvenates brain cells for better performance.
Taking the Nitrovit tablet also gives the brain vital nutrients to enhance mental function while also adding antioxidants and inflammatory defenses which work to promote brain longevity. However, it should be noted that we do not know if Nitrovit can currently be stacked with other enhancement supplements. Stacking is a common practice in the world of supplements, and especially the performance enhancement supplements. Taking two or more nootropics or other supplements together as part of a regime can enhance the effects and benefits one receives from taking these supplements.
Where to Buy Nitrovit
Nitrovit is currently not available in stores or on other websites such as Amazon. However, Nitrovit is always available to purchase from the official manufacturer website, and the company offers coupon codes and discounts which can be seen in the official sales page.
Does Nitrovit Work?
When we we comparatively tested against other similar products, prices, usage, and other avenues it can be concluded that Nitrovit is a product that separates itself from the pack. Nitrovit, at least for us, seem to improve mental clarity, boosts creativity, and lack, to our knowledge, any negative side effects. However, there were some slight complaints about headaches. However, because Nitrovit is a nootropic it is usually suggested to be taken along with a choline complimentary to combat these headaches. Additionally, reviews of Nitrovit comment on its power, fast-acting power. Some report the effects kicking in after just thirty minutes. However, because the medicine does not contain any caffeine, the energy you get is not jittery, fleeting, or addictive.