Our brain is one of the most important parts of the body. We all know that the brain is responsible for making all other systems work, but what we tend to take for granted is that our brain is also responsible for the quality of life – our daily experiences, reactions, memories, as well as all the things we enjoy.
Everyone needs the brain to function sharply on a daily basis, some more than others. Those who need to think for a living (we are talking about scientists, professors, accountants and all sorts of number crunchers) and those who need to be alert to perform (like musicians, dancers and stage actors) often go for cognitive supplements of the natural kind. College students commonly take brain pills for studying and people with ADHD seek a natural alternative for the drugs they are prescribed.
The Nitrovit new formula has become a hot topic when it comes to brain boosting supplements. But what is it all about? Check out the rest of the article to find out.
What is Nitrovit?
Nitrovit is a natural brain supplement produced by Neuro Laboratories. It is being tagged as a true nootropic because of its impressive list of ingredients and the way Nitrovit seems to address the issues other Nootropics have been faced with. Many who have tried Nitrovit report very positive results and the makers claim that Nitrovit boosts the brain functioning by increasing the flow of oxygenated blood to the brain, increasing the response time of nerve synapses, and heightening chemical absorption.
Just like other natural over the counter Adderall alternative such as Addieup, AddTabz and Alpha Brain, Nitrovit also contains natural ingredients and falls under the category of natural Nootropics. When you look at the ingredient list below, you will notice that the ingredients are similar to that of Alpha Brain. However, you are also invited to scrutinize and remember that Alpha Brain is missing amino acids and proteins that are important for the chemical receptors of the brain.
What is in Nitrovit?
As mentioned above, Nitrovit ingredients are natural and the combination is quite different from the other Nootropics. The breakdown is something like this:
- Alpha GPC 100mg – choline that is most readily accepted by the body. It counteracts brain fog, enhances recall, as well as fights brain diseases
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) 100mg – boosts metabolism, increases stamina, prevents erectile dysfunction, and reverses oxidation damage to the brain
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) 200mg HCl – enhances alertness and mental energy, helps fight against age-related mental decline, as well as boosts confidence
- Rhodioloa Extract 125mg – improves the brain’s ability to learn new things, helps with stress, and in decreasing fatigue
- Huperzine A 150mg – improves cognition in Alzheimer’s patients
- Phosphatidyl Serine 150mg – can reduce dementia and cognitive dysfunction
- Bacopa 250mg – Ayurvedic herb that increases dopamine and serotonin levels for better motivation and clarity of thought
- L-Taurine 50mg – lowers blood pressure, protects the heart, and improves brain impulses
- Vitamin B12 150mg – detoxifies the brain, wards off age-related brain damage, reduces brain fog, improves stamina and repair nerve damage
- Vitamin B6 20mg – converts carbohydrates to energy and helps in neurotransmitter formation
- Vinpocetene 20mg – enhances cerebral blood flow. It has been used as a treatment for cerebrovascular disorders and as a vasodilator
- Oat Straw 250mg – helps boost energy, libido, as well as gives slight euphoria
Unlike other supplements that do not disclose their exact formulation, Nitrovit openly tells how much is in the product. As you can tell, there are no fillers in the Nitrovit formula and the assurance of quality is really very high. In addition, if you know many other Nootropics well, you also know that it is not very common to have a product like Nitrovit with less than 15 ingredients in a 750 mg pill.
It may not be a big deal to most but what this clearly hints at is that Nitrovit is more potent and packed with the really good stuff. Alpha GPC and Huperzine A are two of the ingredients that are not found in other brain supplements because they are expensive. But as it seems, the makers of Nitrovit will not compromise quality for cost. In addition, because it is very potent, the recommended daily dose of Nitrovit is just 2 to 4 capsules. Although there are users who report that doubling the dosage can cause results to be felt faster, it is not suggested to go past 4 capsules in a 24 hour time frame.
Since Nitrovit is relatively new in the market, the Nitrovit customer reviews are just starting to come in. Before taking any kind of supplements, it is best to know what others say about it so you know what to expect. With Nitrovit, it is surprising that people are really very impressed. Moreover, it is not just those who are new to Nootropics. Many have also switched to Nitrovit after trying it for a couple of weeks. It is a new product, which still needs to undergo many trials from other consumers, but so far, what we know is that no Nitrovit side effects have been reported and that it is very effective for boosting cognitive abilities.
- The effects can be felt in as little as 30 minutes
- More effective than most cognitive enhancers like Alpha Brain.
- Contains amino acids that are not found in other supplements
- Very potent, so you only need a few pills a day
- Effects lasts up to 4 hours
- Helps breaking down Lipofuscin
- Long-term effects intensify gradually with more days of use
- Aids in focus, memory retention, vocabulary
- Better sleep and enhanced mood
- Clean boost of mental energy
- More productivity in a day
- Slowed cognitive decline
- More intense workouts
- Improves lucid dreaming
- Increases sexual stamina
- Does not include caffeine so there is little risk for dependency or developing tolerance
- There are no reported feelings of “crash” after use
- It is of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified, ensuring the highest quality is used.
- Buying from the official website entitles a 60-day money back guarantee, 24 hour email support and buyer protection
- Must be used without off days to really feel the effect
- More expensive than other brands
- Not clear if it can be stacked with other supplements
It has to be remembered that Nitrovit is a non-prescription dietary supplement, which means it does not really need the approval of the Food and Drug Administration. However, the manufacturers promise that the quality of ingredients and production adheres by FDA standards. In addition, although the FDA approval is not available, the ingredients used in Nitrovit have all been backed up by years of research, clinical trials, and even use in traditional herbal medicine.
Moreover, although Nitrovit is generally regarded as natural and safe, with no known side effects, it follows similar precautions as other supplements. It is not for young children and is not to be taken by women who are pregnant or lactating. It is also not for you if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients in the list above.
Where to buy Nitrovit?
As of press time, Nitrovit is not commonly found in drugstores or supermarkets. It is also not found on Amazon, EBay and online stores. The best places to buy Nitrovit are from the official manufacturer website www.Nitrovit.com.
Nitrovit costs around $57 for 60 capsules, which is quite steep compared to other brands. But if you think about it more thoroughly, other brands require more pills to be taken daily. For instance, Addieup costs around $40 for 90 pills, but you need 3 or 4 capsules daily to feel the difference and in turn making it more expensive.
Of course, since there is a money back guarantee, international shipping, customer support and extra perks offered on the official website, it is best to get it from there. Other than the 30-day student pack (60 capsules), there is also the 60-day project pack (around $99 for 60 capsules + 1 bottle of Nitro Amp), 90 day quarter pack (around $119 for 3 bottles) and a 6 month performance pack (around $229 for 6 bottles).
It is easy to be swayed by the many good things that people say about Nitrovit, especially if you are someone who needs an effective cognitive enhancer and you have not found that one nootropic to satisfy your needs. And to be very blunt about it, Nitrovit seems very promising for a new product. While most other supplements might have been flooded with complaints of side effects and negative nitpicking, Nitrovit has received nothing but praises. It is normal to stay skeptical about it until you try it and that is what we would suggest that you do. Keep your expectations at a minimum, give it the benefit of the doubt and see for yourself. If you are not convinced, at least there are no side effects that could harm you and you can even get your money back. Sounds like a good deal?