Anxiety and stress is a common part of daily life. However when these feelings become too overwhelming that they interfere with proper functioning, something has to be done. First of all, getting checked for depression and anxiety means spending time and money for a doctor’s visit. Then the prescription medications can pile up and have harmful side effects too.
What do you do if you just need relief from temporary anxiety or occasional panic attack? What if you do not want the nasty side effects of prescription drugs?
Well one of the most talked about supplements is Zenrx – a possible alternative to prescription anxiety medicines. Let us learn more about it here.
What is Zenrx?
Zenrx is an anti-anxiety supplement manufactured by Nexgen Biolabs – the creator of over the counter cognitive enhancers such as AdderRx and FocusFx. Nexgen Biolabs boasts of having an intense research and development team that makes them a leader in the pharmaceutical field, providing products in the areas of hormone support, sports nutrition, energy, health and wellness and weight control.
Zenrx is said to have revolutionary formulation that is helpful in:
- Reducing anxiety
- Lessening irritability
- Reducing stress and feelings of panic
- Heightened feeling of well-being
- Improvement of mood
- Better sociability
How does Zenrx Work?
There are many over the counter relaxation pills that promise to solve anxiety but make you sleep instead. Prescription medicines like Xanax do help but they are hard to obtain and have the tendency to be addictive.
On the other hand, Zenrx has active ingredients that helps regulate serotonin levels in the brain to alleviate panic attacks, depression, and anxiety. It also aids in the production of dopamine to increase the feeling of relaxation and well-being. Zenrx is considered to be the first alternative to antianxiety and antidepressant drugs. It has the Nexgen Biolabs’ Anxiolytic AT Technology that includes the following Zenrx ingredients:
- Piper Methysticum (40% Kavalactones) – It is commonly used as alternative to tricyclic antidepressants and benzodiazepines
- 5-N-ethyl-glutamine – It is also known as Theanine. It can reduce mental and physical stress and boost mood
- Sceletium tortuosum – It is a herb from South Africa that elevates moods, decreases anxiety and tension
- Gamma-amino-butyric acid – It is also known as GABA. It reduces neuronal excitability in the nervous system
- L-tryptophan – This amino acid that helps in creating brain-signalling chemicals. It is also used to improve bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression
- Passiflora – It is also known as passion flower. It is traditionally used by Native Americans for insomnia, hysteria and epilepsy
- Eschscholzia Californica – This is also called California poppy. It has antidepressant, neuroleptic and antiallergy properties
- Valeriana officinali – This is an herb used to treat insomnia.
- N-acetyl-5-metho-xytryptamine – N-acetyl-5-metho-xytryptamine or melatonin is used to adjust sleep cycles and take care of jet lag
How do I Take Zenrx?
There are two recommended dosage instructions for Zenrx. Take 2 capsules for panic attacks and anxiety occurrences or take 1 capsule daily when used as an antidepressant.
Zenrx is only recommended for adults and is not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Taking Zenrx with the physician’s advice is still best but if that is not possible, checking the label to know if you are allergic to one of its components will surely help. Zenrx is also best to use when you are not taking any other prescribed medications to avoid any contraindications.
What are the Effects of Zenrx?
Although Zenrx is made of natural ingredients and is generally regarded as safe, the manufacturer has issued a warning that it is possible to experience loss of coordination and confusion, similar to other anti-anxiety medications. It is also not to be used in excess of the recommended dosage and never to be used while driving or under the influence of alcohol.
Those who have used the product say that:
- It relieves anxiety better than prescription pills
- There are no side effects
- The difference can be noticed even on the first day of taking it
- It is pricey as one bottle will not last one month
- It can also make others feel sleepy
- It really moderates mood swings
More than what Zenrx users have said, let us also take note of some pros and cons of the product.
Pros of Zenrx:
- Nexgen Biolabs offers a money back guarantee and free shipping within the United States
- Zenrx has a lot of positive reviews on Amazon
- It is made of natural ingredients as compared to synthetic ingredients in prescription medicines.
- So far, there is no Zenrx review that reports a very negative side effect.
- It does not have any addictive effects.
Drawbacks of Zenrx:
- Nexgen Biolabs does not appear very professional due to the absence of important contact information such as company address on their website.
- Nexgen Biolabs claims that the Anxiolytic AT Anti-anxiety technology in Zenrx is clinically proven but there are not a lot of details on the study or any links to related information to prove the claim.
- It moderates moods and can control panic attacks but it has no significant effect on thinking and memory. There are other products that are brain boosting and mood enhancing at the same time.
Where to buy Zenrx?
Zenrx is not available in local stores like CVS, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, and GNC. However, you can find Zenrx bottles being sold on Amazon and the Manufacturer website.
Final Say Regarding Zenrx
So should you try ZenRx? Perhaps it boils down to this – it has some positive reviews on Amazon and other websites about nootropics so if you are looking for a supplement that addresses anxiety, stress and panic attacks then it is worth it. However, if you are looking for brain pills for studying or brain enhancing supplements, then you might be better off with Doxiderol or Nitrovit. If you are hoping to address symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder, you might find that Addtabz will be more useful. It is important to remember that each person is different and it is also possible to have very varied reactions to Zenrx.